NU Online News Service, Dec. 3, 2003, 12:59 p.m. EST – New York Life Insurance Company, New York, says Phillip Hildebrand and Theodore Mathas, the new co-heads of the life and annuity business unit, have promoted some managers and changed the jobs of others.[@@]
- Paul Morris, who has been senior vice president of the company’s agency field force in the South Central Zone, will take over as head of the agency department.
- Robert Rock, a senior vice president who has been leading the individual annuity department, will become chief investment officer of the life and annuity unit.
- Michael Gallo, a senior vice president, will be responsible for product development and manufacturing for both the life and the annuity operations. Gallo has been head of the individual life department.
- John Meyer, a senior vice president, will become the head of the annuity department. Meyer has been responsible for the annuity agent business.
- Eric Campbell, a senior vice president in the agency department, will be responsible for handling “select agents,” including agents in The Nautilus Group and the advanced planning division.
- Gerard Rocchi, chief operating officer of the agency department, will be responsible for the life and annuity marketing division.