NU Online News Service, April 14, 2003, 11:41 a.m. EDT – ING Advisors Network, Atlanta, has published a list of 10 marketing ideas for independent financial advisors.
The ideas are:
- Exploring intergenerational family work.
- Addressing your clients’ desire for separate account management.
- Applying tax law changes to your niche.
- Building marketing teams within your region.
- Understanding the affluent.
- Diversifying your client communication.
- Refreshing your IRA rollover kit.
- Growing by acquisition.
- Partnering with CPAs and attorneys to grow your business.
- Evolving your practice for the age wave.
ING will be hosting live Webcasts to discuss the marketing ideas, and recorded versions will be available through broker-dealer Web sites, the company says.
ING Advisors is part of ING Groep N.V., Amsterdam.