- Aim for “best in class” products and services.
- Partner with others.
- Keep innovating.
- Simplify where you can.
- Put the client first.
- Educate analysts and consumers on the company.
- Grow the business you’re in.
- Provide advice, human contact, seminars.
- Stress guarantees and security features in the product.
- Make annuitization more appealing.
Reproduced from National Underwriter Life & Health/Financial Services Edition, November 5, 2001. Copyright 2001 by The National Underwriter Company in the serial publication. All rights reserved.Copyright in this article as an independent work may be held by the author.