Our trending stories last week debunked Dave Ramsey’s rules, identified mistakes clients make when picking life insurance beneficiaries and posed questions you should be asking about fixed annuities.
1. These are the 7 steps Dave Ramsey followers really need: Ramsey’s tenets sound pretty good … until you actually look at his math.
2. 10 ways to screw up when picking life insurance beneficiaries: Mistakes are common — and they can be heartbreaking and expensive.
3. 11 life insurance logos we like: Major carriers and small regional agencies alike made our list of impressive life insurance brands.
4. 5 fixed annuity questions you should be asking: These are the questions that will deliver more sales.
5. 5 worst states for assisted living care bills: In four, LTCG found ALF rates went up faster than nursing home care costs.