National Life Group implements insurance technologies’ ForeSight® Illustration Platform to boost agent efficiency and mobility for its life products
Insurance Technologies, LLC, a provider of sales and regulatory automation solutions for the insurance and financial services industries, announced that National Life Group has implemented ForeSight® to illustrate the term, indexed universal and universal life insurance products issued by its insurance companies.
ForeSight enables National Life agents to access illustrations on multiple platforms and mobile devices, stay connected easily via the web and maintain functionality even in disconnected environments. It is a comprehensive point-of-sale illustration platform that supports all aspects of the insurance sales process for multiple lines of business. National Life is also in the process of implementing even more products in ForeSight.
Fringe Benefit Group acquires The American Worker Plans
Fringe Benefit Group, a design, implementation and administration of benefits for hourly and part-time workers, announced it has acquired The American Worker Plans (TAWP), an Illinois-based managing general agent specializing in limited medical, voluntary and self-funded benefit options for employers with hourly and part-time workforces, from American Westbrook Insurance Services, LLC., a subsidiary of Hendricks Holding Company, Inc. Terms of the transaction, which includes all assets and trademark rights to TAWP, were not disclosed.
As part of Fringe Benefit Group, TAWP’s existing products and customer programs will remain unchanged and there will be no disruption to TAWP clients and their valued employees, or their health insurance advisers or insurance broker representatives.
FC&S Legal announces new workflow solutions for insurance coverage professionals
FC&S Legal: The Insurance Coverage Law Information Center, a single source solution for insurance coverage attorneys and insurance coverage specialists, provides the insurance coverage law landscape with significant new enhancements. FC&S is owned by Summit Professional Networks, who also owns National Underwriter and LifeHealthPro. Some of the new enhancements include:
- Integrating thousands of full text court opinions from LexisNexis, FC&SLegal subscribers can now link from expert analysis and discussion to court cases and back again — with one simple click and without ever leaving the site.
- FC&S Legal Alerts now allows subscribers to customize search alerts, notifying them daily or weekly when there is critical information – anywhere in the 10,000 page database – of specific interest to their practice.
Their team is managed by Steven A. Meyerowitz, Esq., a Harvard Law School graduate and experienced insurance coverage attorney, and covers:
- Daily updates, trial strategy, analysis, and commentary on the most significant insurance coverage law decisions from courts across the country;
- News regarding regulatory developments;
- Up-to-the minute reporting on changes to insurance laws and rules; and
- Interviews with expert professionals on insurance coverage law trends and developments.
And Victoria P. Spears, Esq.. a writer and experienced attorney, provides industry news reporting on:
- Insurance coverage lawyers’ moves from firm to firm or from firm to in-house;
- New representations in insurance coverage matters and litigation;
- In-house counsel news;
- Insurance company and insurance association news;
- New insurance products; and
- Information about senior corporate executives of interest to attorneys
FC&S Legal: The Insurance Coverage Law Information Center was developed by Kelly Maheu, senior director of product development and Rick Kravitz, publisher, working with the editorial, marketing and sales team at FC&S, as well as Summit’s technology team.
FC&S Legal is the most successful new online launch of a subscription service in over 20 years at the National Underwriter.
The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) unveiled the IRI Fact Book 2014, offering financial professionals the latest retirement income research, industry data, and sales reports for the variable and fixed annuity markets. This latest edition of the IRI Fact Book focuses on explaining features of innovative annuity products and outlines considerations for financial advisors for including insured retirement strategies in retirement income plans.