With that in mind, Jackson National Life Insurance Co. has added five new underlying investment strategies to its Perspective family of variable annuities – each strategy subadvised by Standard & Poor’s Investment Advisory Services. The strategies are built on 30 stocks, as follows:
- JNL/S&P Competitive Advantage focuses on companies that are profitable and predominantly higher quality.
- JNL/S&P Dividend Income & Growth seeks three companies with the highest indicated annual dividend yield from each of 10 sectors.
- JNL/S&P Intrinsic Value wants larger companies with positive free cash flows and low external financing needs.
- JNL/S&P Total Yield is a portfolio of 30 stocks with the highest S&P total yield based on selection criteria – typically to include companies reducing debt burden and/or increasing equity distributions.
- JNL/S&P 4 blends the first four strategies.
For more information on these strategies and to find out about new guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefits and guaranteed minimum income benefits, visit www.jnl.com.