Charting a Course for the High Yield Recovery
If you have previously registered for this webcast please click here and login using the email you registered with. If you have not previously registered you will need to fill out the form to the right in order to gain access to the webcast.
Price volatility, defaults, downgrades and an uncertain outlook are compounding the complexities and number of issues that require consideration when managing high yield allocations. Join Randy Parrish, CFA, Head of Credit for Voya Investment Management, will provide insights on the market environment, credit quality trends, and ways to navigate the high yield investment path ahead.
Join this complimentary webcast to learn more about:
- High yield valuations today in historical context
- Credit trends and the outlook for defaults
- Riding the fallen angel wave
- CCC-rated bonds: Opportunity or wipeout?
- The effect from government involvement in high yield markets
- Asset allocation strategies for today’s high yield market
||Randy Parrish, CFA | Head of Credit | VOYA
||Chris Wilson, CFA| Senior Fixed Income Client Portfolio Manager | VOYA|