In a recent Webinar survey I conducted, attendees identified the two biggest sales challenges they face:
- Getting the meeting at the level that counts – 58 percent
- Converting prospects to customers – 47 percent
But when they receive a qualified referral, salespeople report securing a new client more than 50 percent of the time. In fact:
- 31 percent said more than 50 percent of the time
- 30 percent said more than 70 percent of the time
- 23 percent said more than 90 percent of the time
Wow, they made my case: Referrals address the two largest sales challenges–big time!
Yet, 85 percent don’t have a targeted referral strategy with a written referral sales plan, weekly written goals and methods to track and measure them. Imagine the results if only they would fully leverage the only sales method that produces these type of numbers.