- 41%: Percentage of high-net-worth individuals without a primary financial advisor.
- 50%: Percentage who are pessimistic about the economy in the next one or two years.
- 22%: Percentage who have put off or delayed estate planning.
- 49%: Percentage of investors who see real estate as a safer investment than the stock market; 45 percent see it as a better investment.
- 50%: Percentage of investors who are worried about inflation eroding the value of their income.
- 40%: Percentage of high-net-worth investors who are concerned they will not be able to live comfortably on their retirement income, or that assets will be depleted too quickly.
- 50%: Percentage of high-net-worth individuals who said they rarely turn to professionals for financial advice.
Source: Phoenix Companies’ 2008 Wealth Survey