- $43 million: Net inflow of long-term funds like stocks, bonds and hybrids for March 2008.
- 34%: Percentage of mutual fund owners who only own funds outside employer-sponsored plans.
- $7.43 billion: Inflow of taxable bond funds for March 2008.
- 20%: Percentage of households headed by someone between 55 and 64 who own mutual funds, compared with 16 percent of people 65 or older.
- $2.55 billion: Inflow of municipal bond funds for March 2008.
- 80%: Percentage of mutual fund owners who own equity funds.
- 65%: Percentage of mutual fund owners who own money market funds.
- $56.8 billion: Inflow of money market funds for March 2008.
Source: Investment Company Institute