If you haven’t mastered the art of getting things done, it’s no wonder you aren’t more successful. Being productive is one of the biggest struggles we face. It’s all too easy to let the most important things go undone. Days turn into months and months into decades. If you’re not careful, you can live your entire life and never do more than just survive. So what can you do?
Here are a few tools to help you take control of your busy schedule:
1. Action Method (www.actionmethod.com). A series of web, mobile and pen-and-paper tools provide focus on what you need to do. It’s easy to use and beautiful. Great for designers.
2. Asana (www.asana.com). The best free team-based project-management platform on the web right now. Mobile apps and synchronization to your calendar are a few of the many powerful features available.
3. Astrid (www.astrid.com). Best task tracking app ever for Android. Newly added iPhone and web platforms make it easy to use anywhere. Looks great.
4. Coolendar (www.coolendar.com). The most unique calendar and to-do tracking app in the list. Use everyday language and hash tags to make use of this powerful reminder tool.
5. Do (www.do.com). This is Salesforce’s completely free, team-based project-management platform. Easy to use with basic features. A great way to take notes and create tasks for what you need to do.