Aetna (NYSE: AET) is making it easier for members affected by tornadoes across Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky and Missouri to refill prescriptions and access employee assistance and behavioral health programs. The company is also helping members who have evacuated find care outside their home areas.
Aetna members and health care providers who need assistance can reach the company at the following toll-free numbers:
- Aetna Member Services: Call the number printed on your ID card*. If ID card is unavailable, call 1-800-443-AETNA (1-800-443-2386)
- Aetna Specialty Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-866-782-ASRX (1-866-782-2779)
- Aetna Rx Home Delivery Customer Service: 1-866-612-3862 or 1-800-227-5720
- Aetna Employee Assistance Program: 1-888-AETNA-EAP (1-888-238-6232)
- Aetna Dental: 1-877-238-6200
- Health care providers should contact the Provider Service Centers: - Indemnity and PPO-based benefit plans: 1-888-MD-Aetna (1-888-632-3862) - HMO benefit plans: 1-800-624-0756
- Replacement ID cards and access to a Personal Health Record (PHR) can be accessed on Aetna Navigator™ found here: http://www.aetna.com/index.html
Affected Aetna members may refill their prescriptions early, as needed. Those who use Aetna’s mail-order pharmacy can receive a prescription at an alternate delivery location or refill a prescription that may have been lost, damaged or destroyed.
Aetna Behavioral Health has opened its Employee Assistance Program resources to all Aetna plan sponsors, regardless of whether or not they are Aetna EAP customers, during these times of need. Aetna’s EAP professionals, who have experience dealing with traumatic events, are available to help. Aetna members can contact Aetna EAP 24/7 for telephonic consultation, referrals or general information such as areas affected by a disaster, shelters and government resources.