- Mail birthday cards to existing clients; mail anniversary cards if you know that information.
- Send an e-mail blast regarding recent tax changes. In fact, it can benefit you greatly to do a lot of marketing toward tax season with many different types of direct mail flyers.
- Hold client appreciation parties with your clients and their friends throughout the year, which includes a seminar.
- During the summer months you can organize a golf tournament and give a short seminar before the event.
- It’s important to get your image branded (building brand name recognition). You want to make sure the image for your logo is something you feel the seniors can relate to.
- Host a monthly educational dinner two to three times per month for new prospects.
- The most important thing to remember is that you always need to be marketing.
- Darian Andreson, president, Senior Tax Advisory Group, Inc.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day!