Close Close
Popular Financial Topics Discover relevant content from across the suite of ALM legal publications From the Industry More content from ThinkAdvisor and select sponsors Investment Advisor Issue Gallery Read digital editions of Investment Advisor Magazine Tax Facts Get clear, current, and reliable answers to pressing tax questions
Luminaries Awards

Portfolio > Economy & Markets > Stocks

Smith Barney Registers Four Funds

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

June 28, 2002 — Smith Barney Funds plans to introduce three stock funds and a balanced fund under the Multiple Discipline Account moniker.

The Multiple Discipline Account Large Cap fund will invest in companies with market caps of $5 billion or more, and the Multiple Discipline Account All Cap fund will buy companies of any size. The Multiple Discipline Account Global Multi-Cap fund will invest in domestic and international stocks of companies of all sizes. All three will invest in undervalued and growth stocks.

The Multiple Discipline Account Balanced fund plans to hold 70% of its assets in stocks split equally between undervalued and growth stocks, and will keep the remaining 30% in short-to-intermediate-term Treasury bills and U.S. government agency bonds.


© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.