Having a company website is a must in today’s marketplace. Your website is like your business card: It represents your agency, your essence, your integrity, everything that makes you unique. That is why it is important to have the best content, the most appelling design, and information that is relevant to establish your brand online.
Here are 10 tips to determine if your insurance agency website needs to be fixed or replaced, and is likely to hurt your business growth.
1. Your website is too narrow or only fills a portion of a laptop screen.
2. It is difficult to navigate, on a desktop, on a tablet or a smart phone.
3. It doesn’t format well on current monitors.
4. It doesn’t format correctly on mobile devices — which is also known as “having responsive design.”
5. It has outdated images and content relevant to your company, or the site’s look.