Blogging is one of the most effective tools for building value with current clients, generating qualified leads and improving your SEO.
While it can be a very powerful tool, using a blog incorrectly can have the adverse effect of hurting your website—and your credibility.
The following 10 tactics will improve your blog and ensure it’s a successful part of your overall marketing strategy:
1. Purpose. Have a consistent theme and purpose so readers know what to expect when they log on to read your blog.
2. Consistency. Try to stick to a regular posting schedule of at least once per week (twice or three times is even better).
3. Social sharing buttons. Make it easy for your readers to share your content on social networks.
4. Images. Blogs with images are more impactful and engaging.
5. Video. Images are good, but video is considerably better.