(Bloomberg) — Some interesting reads to start off your day:
- A Field Guide to Stock Market Corrections (Reformed Broker);
- Gundlach Shows Why Betting Against Treasuries Is a Fool’s Game (Businessweek), see also Bonds are suddenly the hot investment (MarketWatch);
- How ETF Investors Can Play Europe in 2014 (WSJ);
- Emerging markets are badly served by ETFs (FT), see also Emerging Markets Play an Unsettling Tune (MoneyBeat);
- Post-panic paranoia plotted (FT Alphaville);
- The New MyRA Roth IRA Proposal — Everything We Know So Far (Kitces);
- FINRA Arbitration: Kangaroo Court or Model of Fairness? (Global Economic Intersection);
- The farm bill is up for a final vote soon. Here’s why so many people hate it. (WonkBlog);
- Two Apple Bears, Revisited (stratechery);
- The News: A User’s Manual (The Guardian).
Read the original Bloomberg post and accompanying links to referenced literature here.