LifeSecure Insurance Company, Brighton, Mich., has launched its new worksite long-term care insurance program, OMTM One-for-Many LTC. OMTM is a single plan designed to address the unique choices of many individuals. The OM multi-life program is available to employers with as few as three employees and provides for simplified issue underwriting.
Utilizing LifeSecure’s advanced technology platform, OMTM is an ideal fit for the worksite environment and enables agents to offer affordable, comprehensive long-term care coverage to employers with ease.
The OMTM program is supported by a full suite of agent self-serve tools. Key features include:
- Simplified issue underwriting for:
- Groups with few as three employees;
- Employees and spouses up to age 68; and
- Employees working 20 hours a week or more
- Customize Web portals for every group size
- Online applications with e-signatures
- Easy-to-use employer proposal tool
- Quote Calculator that illustrates employer’s contribution, employee’s premium and total premium
- No reductions in agent commissions
For more information, visit www.yourlifesecure.com.