- More than 400 attendees enjoying educational sessions, inspiring speakers and great opportunities to network with some of the most successful advisors in the country.
- Closing keynote speaker Brian Tracy’s sure-to-be memorable presentation, at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday.
- Our attendees know how to have much more fun than Caesars Palace’s other convention, the International Brotherhood of Frost and Heating Workers.
- The gentle irony that is $27,000 fur coats for sale in the gift shop, while daytime temperature Tuesday is estimated to be 107 degrees.
- Did anyone catch editor Daniel Williams trying to feign an accent for his presentation? Wait, no … that is his accent.
- A steady diet of ham for the entire SMAX staff.
- An action-packed schedule of educational sessions – look for video highlights and excerpts both online and in the October edition of Senior Market Advisor magazine.
- Getting to know Dave Williams, the new 2009 SMA Advisor of the Year.
- Insurance industry insider (and former regulator) Jim Poolman and his helpful session, “The 411 on 151A,” held Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Insurers have may defenses. One problem: The bad guys know about the defenses.
The law affects access to policy loans for insureds who are getting LTC-related accelerated death benefits.
Forget about what you will earn. If you put the client first, you will reap the benefits.
Sponsored by LPL Financial
Get an in-depth look at how you can lock in future value through proven tactics that will grow your bottom line.
Sponsored by Smarsh
Many companies today are making the move to Office 365. Find out whether it’s the right move for your firm.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.