- 58%: Percentage of independent registered investment advisers who expect the S&P 500 to rise in the next six months.
- 57%: Percentage who attribute that rise to falling energy prices in the second half of the year.
- 71%: Percentage who feel the housing market will weaken, compared to 81 percent in January.
- 85%: Percentage of advisors who got new clients from full-service brokerage firms in the last six months.
- 22%: Percentage of advisors who will invest more in cash.
- 20%: Percentage who will invest in fixed-income assets.
- 22%: Percentage who say they will invest more in small-cap funds over the next six months.
Source: Schwab Institutional