What You Need to Know
- Danielle Webb will oversee acquisition integration, corporate branding and communications at Simplicity.
- Amadou Yattassaye was president of the Missouri market for Anthem.
- Majesco has hired three executives who used to work for Nationwide.
Standard Insurance Company has promoted Lara Robertson to second vice president of talent management. She will run The Standard’s change management office.
Robertson has been senior director in talent management at the Portland, Oregon-based company, which is part of Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company of Tokyo.
She has a bachelor’s degree from Walla Walla University.
The Standard also has promoted Melissa Oliver-Janiak to second vice president of total rewards. She will run the company’s total rewards program, in addition to leading benefits, compensation and human resources direct operations.
Oliver-Janiak has been a senior director in The Standard’s benefits and human resources office.
In other personnel moves news:
Simplicity Group Holdings has hired Danielle Webb to be vice president.
Simplicity is a Summit, New Jersey-based life, annuity and investment product distributor that has been growing rapidly through acquisitions.
Webb will oversee acquisition integration, corporate branding and communications.
She previously was vice president of marketing for AMC Networks. She also has been vice president of marketing and public relations for SundanceTV.
She has a bachelor’s degree from Brown.
Cambia Health Solutions has hired Amadou Yattassaye to be executive vice president of market growth and Sam Yamoah to be chief strategy and innovation officer.
Cambia is a Portland, Oregon-based health insurer that provides or administers health coverage for 3.3 million people
Yattassaye previously was president of the Missouri market at Anthem Inc. He was also in charge of an Anthem third-party administrator, HealthLink.
He has a bachelor’s degree from Indiana State University and a master’s degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Yamoah previously was a leader in the health care practice at McKinsey and Company .He earlier led product development and process improvement efforts at McKesson Corp.
Yamoah has a bachelor’s degree from Luther College and a master’s degree in business from the University of Chicago.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, a Minneapolis-based fraternal insurer, has hired Brett Brunick to be chief digital and technology officer.
He previously was chief information officer at TCF Bank.
He has a bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University.
Majesco — a Morristown, New Jersey-based insurance software company — has added five executives to support growth at its life and annuity and group business.
- Raymond Law will be general manager for “L&A and Group” products. He previously was chief technology officer for group insurance at Prudential Financial Inc.
- Jennifer Messersmith will be global leader of L&A and Group delivery. She was working for Nationwide.
- Naveen Wadhwa will be the vice president for delivery transformation. He was chief information officer for specialty business at UnitedHealth Group Inc.
- Tom Fisher will be vice president of L&A and Group delivery. He was a delivery leader at Nationwide.
- Colleen O’Hara will also be vice president of L&A and Group delivery. She was an enterprise delivery leader at Nationwide.