Voters in five states found insurance regulator races on their general election ballots Tuesday.
Here are the tallies election officials in those states were posting, as of around 3:20 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday. In some cases, the results may not reflect the full effect of mail-in ballots or certain other types of ballots.
(All precincts reporting)
Trinidad Navarro, Democrat (Incumbent): 59.5%
Dr. Julia Pillsbury, Republican: 40.5%
(71% of precincts reporting)
Troy Downing, Republican: 55%
Shane Morigeau, Democrat: 40%
Roger Roots (Libertarian): 5%
(74.56% of ballots cast have been tallied)
Mike Causey, Republican (Incumbent): 51.78%
Wayne Goodwin, Democrat: 48.22%
(422 of 422 precincts fully tallied)
Jon Godfread, Republican (Incumbent): 67.67%
Patrick Hart, Democrat-NPL: 32.12%
Mike Kreidler, Democrat (Incumbent): 67.56%
Chirayu Avinash Patel: 32.01%
- Delaware elections results are available here.
- Montana elections results are available here.
- North Carolina elections results are available here (through the Election Results Dashboard button).
- North Dakota elections results are available here.
- Washington state elections results are available here.
— Read Commissioner Races Could Shape Sales Standards Debate, on ThinkAdvisor.