Investment Advisor: Turning to lighter questions, what is your favorite show, favorite book and favorite drink these days?
John Burmeister, Lion Street: “Green Arrow” for a show; fiction by author John Sanford; and Tito’s vodka and Sprite. I keep it simple.
Ryan Diachok, Geneos: “Ozark;” fiction by James Rollins; and it’s gotta be Corona beer. I always get a funny look at the store when I’m buying it.
Amy Webber, Cambridge: “Game of Thrones; the non-fiction book “The Trident” by Jason Redman, based on his military experience; and mimosas.
Lon Dolber, American Portfolios: “Ozark;” “Subscribed” by Tien Tzuo, about the subscription-based economy; and water. I’ve been doing a lot of cycling with a mask on, and it’s hot out there!
For a rundown of what the leaders of the 2020 Broker-Dealers of the Year think about the industry today and other topics, as well as a summary of the Runners Up, please click on these story links:
- How the Top BDs of 2020 Got Ahead of the Pandemic
- What’s Keeping the Top BDs of 2020 Up at Night?
- Why The Top BDs of 2020 Applaud Advisors’ Response to the Pandemic
- What the Top BDs of 2020 Have Learned During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How the Top BDs of 2020 Are Tackling Regulatory Challenges
- What the Top BDs of 2020 Are Doing to Improve Diversity
- The Top BDs of 2020 Sound Off on Private Equity
- The Broker-Dealers of 2020: The Runners Up