Our trending stories from March 1 to March 7, 2015 include a snapshot of Forbes’ long, long list of billionaires and how they made their fortunes, the best strategies to gain new clients, Warren Buffett’s annual review of the state of investing, and how the Supreme Court will decide PPACA’s fate … in June.
1. Meet the 25 top billionaires in the world: From food to technology to, yes, insurance, these entrepreneurs took opportunity by the horns and made billions off of it.
2. 10 prospecting strategies that work: No sales person would say they don’t need more qualified leads; however, what they really need are more leads to qualify!
3. Warren Buffett’s 8 warnings for investors: Buffett reviews 2014 and looks back over the last 50 years. He also stresses the importance of insurance.
4. King vs. Burwell: 5 PPACA patch ideas: If the Supreme Court kills HHS exchange subsidies, what happens on July 1?
5. LTC medicine chest: Top 10 supplements: Some of your clients are taking an alternative approach to cutting long-term care risk.