Our trending stories this week include how clients can boost their life insurance medical exam results, changes that might be coming to Medicare Advantage, a controversial article about cash value and 12 amazingly cool benefits.
1. 8 ways people blow their life insurance medical exams: A host of things, from the ordinary to the exotic, can throw off test results.
2. How Medicare Advantage might change: Some proposals could affect long-term care planners as well as Medicare plan sellers.
3. Here’s why cash value life insurance is a superior product: The product’s tax, legal and financial advantages make it an asset that should be a component of virtually every client portfolio.
4. 12 cool and unusual company benefits: From a company-sponsored “Parents Night Out” to life insurance on steroids, these benefits are amazing.
5. 10 reasons my closing ratio tops 90%: How one firm’s sales process went from dismal to dynamic.