If you’re one of those people who likes to complain that “there’s just not enough time in the day to get it all done,” then maybe you need to check your priorities. Maybe you’re letting good things get in the way of great things. Maybe you’re letting things distract you from courageous attempts at greatness.
The facts are clear and really quite simple:
1. We all have the same amount of time.
2. None of us has more time than another. And none of us has less time.
3. Time is what it is. It’s unchanging. Your priorities can change though. And they should, especially if you haven’t given them fresh consideration recently.
4. As your life changes, things that used to be a priority no longer seem as important.
5. It’s all too easy to look back on your glory days and repeat those activities, hoping that what worked in the past will yield the same results. It rarely does.
6. Every day of your life, you need to stop and ask yourself if what you’re doing is getting you closer to where you want to be.