Have you started planning how you will market your agency in 2013? What did you do this year that you can build upon and improve? Here are 10 brainstorming questions to get you started.
1. Is your prospect list current and accurate?
2. Does your prospect list include email addresses?
3. Will email marketing provide effective access to target markets?
4. Will webinars provide effective access to target markets?
5. Do you have adequate time allotted for warm and cold calls?
6. If not, what are your contingencies for reaching prospects?
7. Do you understand and employ social media?
8. Does your agency have a blog with active bloggers?
9. Is your website up to date?
10. Is your website optimized to attract your ideal prospect?
It’s never too early to start thinking about the coming year. These 10 questions will help you develop your agency marketing plan for 2013.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips: