Though every agency has time and budget constraints, you can make the most of your marketing and lead generation efforts with this simple to-do list. Make sure the following are true:
- Your website is updated and current (with SEO best practices).
- Your agency value proposition is clearly displayed and understood.
- You have a prominent call to action (above the fold) on your agency website.
- You have a professional and consistent e-marketing program.
- You have a quality prospect list with timelines.
- Your agency makes more than 500 outbound calls per producer per month to targeted prospects.
- You have a social media initiative in place.
- You’ve rehearsed your elevator, telephone and voice mail pitch.
- You have an efficient (and documented) lead-handling process.
- Your e-collateral is branded and updated.
Check off the items in this list for a simple marketing plan that’s bound to increase your book of business in 2012.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
Alan Blume is an author, and as founder and CEO of StartUpSelling Inc., he works with small businesses on lead generation, sales, marketing, website design and branding. For more information, go to www.StartUpSelling.com.