MassMutual Retirement Services recently launched RetireSmart TV, a new series of short online videos spanning key financial topics such as the importance of good credit, affording health care, ways to save for college and how to prepare for retirement.
The first 10 educational videos, each approximately two minutes in length, feature Farnoosh Torabi, independent Generation Y money coach, best-selling author and personal finance journalist, talking with everyday Americans about being smart with their individual strategies surrounding:
- Keeping tabs on credit
- Staying on track to reach their retirement goal
- Assessing their current retirement strategy
- Getting an early start to saving for retirement
- Ways to pay for college
- Envisioning their retirement future and important lifestyle considerations
- Getting help with retirement planning
- Affording health care
- Reaching their retirement goal
- Understanding mutual funds
“People today are reading less and watching more online video and webisodes, with Americans spending nearly three and a half hours a week watching online video,” says Kris Gates, assistant vice president of participant and interactive marketing for MassMutual’s Retirement Services Division. “We have engaged with Farnoosh to create a series of 10 edutainment videos to connect with our participants in a new and exciting way,” adds Gates.