Securian Retirement has added 12 new investment options for its retirement plan sponsors and participants.
With the 12 additions, employers can choose from an array of more than 120 investments. The new options and their underlying investments are:
- Long-Term Bond I — PIMCO Long Duration Total Return Fund, Institutional Class (primarily for defined benefit plans)
- Global Allocation I — BlackRock Global Allocation Fund, Institutional Shares
- Large Growth Equity XIV — BlackRock Capital Appreciation Fund, Institutional Shares
- Mid-Cap Value Equity V — American Century Mid Cap Value Fund, Institutional Class
- Small-Mid Equity I — Eaton Vance Atlanta Capital SMID-Cap Fund, Class A
- Small Value Equity XVI — AllianceBernstein US Small Cap Value
- Small Value Equity XVII — DePrince, Race & Zollo Small-Cap Value
- International Core V — Manning & Napier Fund, Inc. Overseas Series
- Health Care Equity III — T. Rowe Price Health Sciences Fund
- Natural Resources II — Nuveen Tradewinds Global Resources Fund, Class I
- Social Equity III — Pax World Global Green Fund, Institutional Class
- International Growth IV — Invesco International Growth Fund, Institutional Class
“We identified high priority asset classes within our array, based on our own assessment and client and advisor feedback,” says Kent Peterson, CFA, FSA, AIF, Securian Retirement. “The new options either expand the depth of our offerings in a given asset class or replace options that no longer meet our standards.”
For more information, visit www.securianretirementcenter.com.