I am so excited that I will be speaking at the Senior Market Advisor Expo in Las Vegas next month. You should attend the event. It really is vital to your success.
Why? People who attend industry meetings on a regular basis believe in themselves and in our business, and their belief rubs off on me. These meetings always refresh and rejuvenate me. They give me energy and new ideas. My success is a direct result of my attendance at these events. They are the most important investment I make in my development as an insurance and financial professional.
Here are a few things to look forward to:
- Larry Winget. You absolutely must see him speak; he will inspire you. You will laugh while you learn. Do not miss this presentation.
- My presentation. This will benefit your career immediately. I will show you how to ask your prospects and clients powerful questions. When you apply these strategies, you will increase your appointments dramatically and have more successful outcomes.
- The break-out sessions. They are amazing at this meeting. Many of the presenters are keynote speakers in their own right.
- The exhibitors. This meeting has one of the finest exhibit halls of any of the meetings I attend. I glean many of the great ideas that I return home with just by hanging out with the exhibitors.
- The timing. The next two years will be exceedingly important. Elections mean that people will be talking about Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, health care, pensions and inflation every day for the next two years. Our clients will be more aware than any other time in history. How valuable will you become to your prospects and clients if you can explain the consequences and opportunities those discussions present?
Most agents are only an inch from the success they desire. This meeting will provide you with the information you need to be successful. Don’t miss it.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
- 3 more lead generation mistakes to avoid
- Advisors: Skype your way to success
- Create a social media policy for employees
Van Mueller has spent 37 years working in the insurance business, and has held Top of the Table status with the Million Dollar Round Table for more than a decade and was also Senior Market Advisor’s 2010 Advisor of the Year. For more information, go to www.vanmueller.com.