Compliance can be a nightmare, especially when it comes to social media. But you can relax a bit with these top three social media compliance products we’ve found that can help your business succeed. Here’s the breakdown:
Arkovi: Created by financial services professionals, Arkovi is a social media archiving tool that records and files social content for your use. Arkovi has tools for search, reporting and exportation of your content and is also in compliance with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and Securities and Exchange Commission regulations for recordkeeping of electronic communications. Here’s a snapshot of just some of the content Arkovi archives:
- Facebook: personal profiles, fan pages, public status updates, photos, messages, comments by others, groups.
- LinkedIn: status updates, profiles, connections and recommendations, RSS.
- Twitter: saved searches, any public twitter stream, direct messages, mentions, retweets.
- Blogs and blog comments, RSS feeds from websites and social networks.
Smarsh: Smarsh’s main focus is to provide message archiving solutions. With Smarsh, you can record emails, instant messages, and even enlist a virtual compliance officer that automatically supervises tasks for efficiency and policy enforcement. If you are worried about compliance, Smarsh is the way to go. Here are some Smarsh tools that can help your business:
- Message archiving and compliance, messaging security.
- CRM and document management.
- Website services and email hosting services.
- Additional services, such as secure backup, file storage and hosting custom applications.
Socialware: Socialware has several different program mediums that give users the ability to decide which level they’d like to manage their business’s social networking usage. You can regulate your social media policy companywide, archive your company’s social network activity and learn about the latest compliance regulations. Here are the tools they offer:
- Compass: automate your enterprise social networking policy.
- Sync: Archive your social identities and activities.
- Insights: Social networking research, best practices and policies.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day!