The holiday season is here, and if you haven’t already planned a party or other event to host for clients and centers of influence, consider seven more ideas that are great ways to reach out while marketing business.
1. Host a holiday lights bus tour for your clients and their children or grandchildren to tour the homes spectacularly decorated in your community.
2. Organize a team of clients, prospects and COIs to volunteer at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen during the holidays.
3. Conduct a New Year’s resolution workshop in your office the last week of December and invite nutritionists and life coaches to co-present with you.
4. Send clients a bottle of wine etched with a custom design, personalized message or company logo. (See http://www.etchedimages.com/ for examples.)
5. Send clients a holiday letter stating you are making donations to several charitable organizations in lieu of sending gifts this year. Include information about each organization and how clients can make their own donations to the charity.
6. Purchase group tickets to a holiday concert or “Nutcracker” performance and invite your top clients and their family members.
7. Write and distribute a press release about your company’s charitable activities over the holiday season.
Kristen Luke is the principal of Wealth Management Marketing, a firm dedicated to providing marketing strategies and support for registered investment advisory firms. Luke works with individual advisors and firms to develop effective marketing plans, and her firm provides the back office support required to implement the strategies. For more information, visit www.wealthmanagementmarketing.net.