- 42% – Percentage of men who are worried about outliving savings, compared to only 37 percent of women.
- 61% – Percentage of women who are behind in retirement savings say raising children is the reason, compared with 43 percent of men.
- 47% – Percentage of women who say postponing retirement in order to supplement Social Security is their greatest concern, compared with 35 percent of men.
- 10% – Percentage of women who say they suffer “extreme stress” when managing retirement savings, compared with just 4 percent of men.
- 38% – Percentage of men who say health care expenses are a top retirement concern; the same percentage of women agree.
Source: TD Ameritrade