Track-Life LLC has launched a proprietary Web portal for life insurance settlement portfolio managers.
The Atlanta company’s site, Transparent Life Plus, offers real-time information and statistics on insurance policies held within a life settlement portfolio, according to Track-Life. Portfolios can be analyzed by policy size or type, policyholder demographics, premium amounts due, among other criteria.
The site enables managers to optimize and minimize premium payments, track medical evaluations of policyholders, expedite death claims and monitor carrier ratings.
Services offered through the site include:
– Expert audit and evaluation services.
– Scheduled contact with insureds.
– Weekly mortality tracking using a proprietary combination of databases.
– Updating of medical, life expectancy and rate of return data.
– Premium optimization, management and payment administration.
– Policy maturity management and death benefit distribution using proprietary online and offline systems.