- Lead generation is not mail order. Many agents think their lead generation must sell a product or service. But the purpose of lead generation is to get prospects to request more information–to be a door opener. Prospects won’t be sitting on the doorstep with a check in their hands. If it were that easy, there wouldn’t be a need for salespeople.
- You can never say “Thank you” enough.
- Focus your promotions on benefits, not features. A benefit is what your product or service does. Features are what it is or has.
- Why do offers for free information work? Most offers have a plus and a minus to them. When something is free, there is no downside.
Insurers have may defenses. One problem: The bad guys know about the defenses.
The law affects access to policy loans for insureds who are getting LTC-related accelerated death benefits.
One is for a final expense and annuity IMO, and the other is for a Medicare plan IMO.
Sponsored by LPL Financial
Get an in-depth look at how you can lock in future value through proven tactics that will grow your bottom line.
Sponsored by Smarsh
Many companies today are making the move to Office 365. Find out whether it’s the right move for your firm.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.