- Lead generation is not mail order. Many agents think their lead generation must sell a product or service. But the purpose of lead generation is to get prospects to request more information–to be a door opener. Prospects won’t be sitting on the doorstep with a check in their hands. If it were that easy, there wouldn’t be a need for salespeople.
- You can never say “Thank you” enough.
- Focus your promotions on benefits, not features. A benefit is what your product or service does. Features are what it is or has.
- Why do offers for free information work? Most offers have a plus and a minus to them. When something is free, there is no downside.
Here are some treasures from a new BDO compensation report.
The author has kind words for a much-hated tool.
DFW may be best known for its pioneering work in the multi-year guarantee annuity market.
Sponsored by American Portfolios
Making sure customers are satisfied is no longer enough. Discover six ways to delight your clients, while solidifying your bond.
Sponsored by FTJ | FundChoice
You need a way to effectively manage client expectations, especially when the market makes erratic swings. Answers to three key questions will give you a great place to start.
Sponsored by Orion Advisor Services
Winning & retaining clients in today’s landscape requires you to have the ability to customize portfolios to their individual needs.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.