Merrill Lynch has hosted a webcast, or online seminar, on investing that can be accessed online by interested advisors and investors.
Dan Sontag, head of Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management, led a panel discussion (on May 27) that assessed: how clients can rebuild their retirement savings, what asset classes are performing well in the current environment and more.
Other participants included:
- Consuelo Mack, host of public television’s Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
- Bob Doll, Vice Chairman and Global Chief Investment Officer of Equities, BlackRock
- Michael Hartnett,co-head of International Investment Strategy, Banc of America Securities-Merrill Lynch Research
- Jeff Rosenberg,head of Global Credit Strategy, Banc of America Securities-Merrill Lynch Research and
- Dr. Robert Shiller, award-winning Yale University economist, best-selling author, and co-creator of the S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices
To view and/or listen to the May 27 discussion go to: