- 58%: Percentage of survey respondents who are hesitant to click on links in e-mails from financial services companies because they don’t always trust where they are coming from.
- 32%: Percentage of respondents who go directly to the company’s website, instead of clicking on a link in the e-mail.
- 21%: Percentage of respondents who forwarded an e-mail to a friend as a direct result of receiving an e-mail from a financial services company.
- 85%: Percentage of respondents who agree they like receiving e-mail from companies they’ve registered with; even if they don’t always read it, it’s good to know it will be there when they’re ready for it.
- 70%: Percentage of respondents who agree if they’re in the process of making a purchase decision, an e-mail from a company with related products/services helps influence that decision.