“Every senior advisory practice needs to be in a constant state of forward motion,” according to Senior Market Advisor contributing writer Joe Finora.
Recently, Joe and I have been brainstorming article ideas that will help advisors build their prospecting pipeline. Through that initial research and discussion, Joe came up with a great prospecting checklist that will help you grow your business. Following is a playbook every advisor should keep handy.
A Target Prospecting Playbook:
- Identify your practice’s strengths.
- Are they compatible with what clients are telling you or asking for?
- Can you make your existing clients better ones with new services?
- Are you regularly reaching out for new business with a consistent marketing message?
In addition to the playbook, what type of marketing strategy do you have in place? Joe suggests to keep in mind the following marketing ideas:
The Multi-Marketer — Are you utilizing the following?
- A media relations strategy
- Direct mail / e-mail campaign
- Client information, i.e. tax returns
- Speaking opportunities
Do you have other prospecting ideas you’d like to share? Use the form below to let us know what’s working for you.