1. What privileged service do my A clients get? What should I add to intensify these relationships?
2. How do my A clients know they are a select class?
3. What do I expect from my A clients in return for what I have extended to them? How have I related this expectation to them?
4. How do I avoid personal involvement in my B client and C client service needs, yet make sure their needs are being met?
5. What market segment of prospects do I consistently communicate with using a specific contact strategy?
6. What unique and differentiated events am I implementing or participating in to accentuate my emotional connection with my prospect market?
7. What specific attraction-marketing activities will I conduct in the next 12 months to place me in front of significant groups of prospects within my market segment?
8. How many prospects that meet my prospect profile will I add to my Prospect Fishbowl this year?
9. What consistent contact method will I use to capture “mindshare” of my clients, and prospects within my Prospect Fishbowl?
10. What new things should I be doing that will make the greatest positive impact to my reputation and my accessibility to my market segment in the next five years?
Don’t forget you can visit MyAlerts to manage your alerts at any time.