- 2008: 2.3% (avg. senior with benefit of $1,079 will see increase of $24 per month)
- 2007: 3.3% (avg. senior with benefit of $1,011 saw increase of $33 per month)
- 2006: 4.1% (avg. senior with benefit of $963 saw increase of $39 per month)
- 2005: 2.7% (avg. senior with benefit of $930 saw increase of $25 per month)
- 2004: 2.1% (avg. senior with benefit of $903 saw increase of $19 per month)
Indexed annuities that are registered as variable contracts looked like dukes.
Adults who worry about their parents’ retirement prospects lack confidence in their own, TIAA finds.
Bank exposure channels, insurance companies and pension funds may be at risk, Fitch said.
Sponsored by Fidelity Investments
Get insights into the mindset that’s driving today’s advisors to make a move--and help realize their unique business vision.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.