- 2008: 2.3% (avg. senior with benefit of $1,079 will see increase of $24 per month)
- 2007: 3.3% (avg. senior with benefit of $1,011 saw increase of $33 per month)
- 2006: 4.1% (avg. senior with benefit of $963 saw increase of $39 per month)
- 2005: 2.7% (avg. senior with benefit of $930 saw increase of $25 per month)
- 2004: 2.1% (avg. senior with benefit of $903 saw increase of $19 per month)
Only 10% of survey participants said they'd feel good about traveling far outside their state.
The deal makes Fidelity National a significant player in the U.S. individual annuity market.
For indexed universal life buyers, chronic illness riders are more popular.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.