What You Need to Know
- Our webcast, set for Thursday, will highlight how advisors can lower costs, improve efficiency and meet investors’ rising expectations.
A recent Edward Jones survey found that 95% of investors believe it’s important for their financial advisors to use the latest technology when advising them. But what can advisors do to best employ such tools?
Several industry experts will answer this question during a ThinkAdvisor webcast — How Streamlining Your Practice Can Elevate Client Experience and Your Business Results — at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday.
The webinar will highlight how advisors can reduce costs, improve efficiency and meet investors’ rising expectations for client service and digital experiences.
During the event, several industry experts will explain the ways advisors can take straightforward approaches to their wealth management practices without having to spend large amounts of financial and other resources, while building a business that engages clients and drives referrals.
The event’s speakers are:
- Doug Fritz, CEO and founder of F2 Strategy, a wealthtech management consulting firm;
- Jen Goldman, CFP, CEO and business transformer of Jen Goldman Consulting LLC;
- Keena Pettijohn, CEO and founder of Lifelogixs, a strategic solutions consultancy group, and an innovations advisor to the Bank Insurance & Securities Association; and
- Bjorn Widerstedt, vice president, Product Management, of Black Diamond, within SS&C Advent, the event’s sponsor.
“We all know that if the client experience (CX) and operating experience (OX) evolve properly, business results can be off the charts,” Goldman said. “We are looking forward to sharing honest advice that comes from years of seeing businesses pivot toward great experiences and avoid costly missteps.”
Pettijohn says she aims to share perspectives “on driving business revenue by streamlining and digitizing processes with visualization, personalization and automation.” She believes any plans for future growth should include “a very client-centric service model built upon both the customer and advisor journey and provide an environment that is simple to execute and engaging.”