SEI has introduced an “Estimated Taxes Saved” report for independent financial advisors. Offered by Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI, the investor report “provides a snapshot of estimated taxes saved through automated tax loss harvesting and reporting of the most recent business day’s data,” the firm said.
Each report is specific to individual client accounts employing a SEI tax-managed exchange-traded fund strategy or tax overlay management across equity portfolios in SEI’s Managed Account Solutions program. The report will enable independent financial advisors to have “more timely and relevant conversations with clients about their estimated tax savings,” SEI said.
Advisors can now run an automated report across a variety of time periods, including the prior month, quarter, year or year-to-date. The Estimated Taxes Saved report highlights:
- A summary of account gains and losses broken down by strategy and dollar amount
- Transactions for any losses that are contributing to the estimated taxes saved value
- Calculated dollar values based upon the loss of a transaction multiplied by the long- or short-term tax rate assigned to the account.
Advisor Group Adds AI-Based Curation to MyCMO
Advisor Group made major enhancements to MyCMO, its multi-channel digital marketing platform that enables affiliated financial professionals to create, customize and execute targeted marketing campaigns.
Standout enhancements to MyCMO, which was launched in 2017, include a new feature called Curator that the company said uses artificial intelligence to ensure marketing content is current, engaging and relevant.
Based on a financial professional’s selected topics, Curator “scours the web for articles from reputable” information sources, suggests new content and, based on the selections, continually learns about the professional’s preferences, Advisor Group said. Additional content includes presentations, e-books and educational materials.
Other enhancements to MyCMO include:
- Tools to help financial professionals set up and optimize their websites, email templates and social media accounts
- Optional automated creation of printed materials, such as client checklists
- Tools to streamline the delivery of personalized video content
- A digital events module to automate the distribution of invitations and follow-up communications, track registrations and create custom digital assets
- Data-driven, consultative marketing guidance and recommendations – at no additional charge – from Advisor Group’s enhanced team of eight experienced marketing strategists
- Detailed, real-time performance metrics to measure the success of marketing campaigns
JPMorgan Teams With 55ip
J.P. Morgan Asset Management and fintech firm 55ip teamed up to provide advisors the ability to easily and efficiently transition clients into JPMorgan model portfolios using 55ip’s automated tax technology, the companies said.