Large insurance agencies issue press releases on a regular basis, but what about small- and medium-size agencies? Press releases, also called “news releases,” provide agencies of all sizes with many marketing benefits, including the following:
1. Market presence. Press releases make it possible to deliver a refined message to a broad target market.
2. New markets. Use press releases to alert new target markets, especially vertical prospects, of your products and services.
3. Name recognition. Press releases help prospects feel as if they already “know” you when you call or email them.
4. Expertise. Press releases give you the opportunity to alert prospects to your niche.
5. Improved SEO. Though search engines deny it, experts claim press releases positively influence your SEO.
6. Media attention. When properly executed, your press release will be distributed to more than 250,000 news subscribers and 30,000 journalists and bloggers.
If your agency has yet to reap the benefits of a well-crafted, professional press release, create some buzz today by alerting the media to your unique products and services.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
- Advisor marketing: 3 steps to master the media
- 5 tips for writing a press release
- News that gets noticed
Alan Blume is an author, and as founder and CEO of StartUpSelling Inc., he works with small businesses on lead generation, sales, marketing, website design and branding. For more information, go to www.StartUpSelling.com