Though every agency has time and budget constraints, you can make the most of your marketing and lead generation efforts with this simple to-do list. Make sure the following are true:
- Your website is updated and current (with SEO best practices).
- Your agency value proposition is clearly displayed and understood.
- You have a prominent call to action (above the fold) on your agency website.
- You have a professional and consistent e-marketing program.
- You have a quality prospect list with timelines.
- Your agency makes more than 500 outbound calls per producer per month to targeted prospects.
- You have a social media initiative in place.
- You’ve rehearsed your elevator, telephone and voice mail pitch.
- You have an efficient (and documented) lead-handling process.
- Your e-collateral is branded and updated.
Check off the items in this list for a simple marketing plan that’s bound to increase your book of business in 2012.