The wealth management unit at Prudential Financial Inc. has hired John Yakel to be senior vice president and director of sales and relationship management.
Yakel previously was a managing director at Fortigent L.L.C., Rockville, Md., according to Prudential, Newark, N.J. (NYSE:PRU).
Yakel has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Bucknell University.
In other personnel news:
- Aviva North America, Chicago, a unit of Aviva P.L.C., London (NYSE:AV), has hired Saskia Goedhart to be chief risk officer for the North America region.
Goedhart previously was chief risk officer at the North American operations of M?nchener R?ckversicherungs-Gesellschaft A.G., Munich, Germany. Before Goedhart worked for Munich Re, she spent 10 years at ING Groep N.V., Amsterdam (NYSE:ING).
- Lincoln Financial Distributors, Philadelphia, a unit of Lincoln National Corp., Radnor, Pa. (NYSE:LNC), has hired Kelly Bush to be regional sales director for the institutional retirement solutions distribution team.
Bush previously was regional vice president at Pentegra Services Inc., White Plains, N.Y.
Bush has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Franklin University and a master’s degree in business administration and management from Nova Southeastern University.
- Triple-S Management Corp., San Juan, Puerto Rico (NYSE:GTS), says Juan Jose Roman, vice president of finance and chief financial officer (CFO), has left the company to take another job in the financial services industry. The managed care company has started looking for a new CFO.
Other personnel changes columns from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: MetLife, Lincoln Financial, Resource Intermediaries
- Personnel Changes: New York Life, Commonwealth Fund, Digital Insurance, Creative Marketing, Burnham
- Personnel Changes: Hartford, National Life, USAA Life, Se2, Starr, Conning, Catalyst
- Personnel Changes: New York Life, Towers Watson, Griffin Financial, SIA, CBTV
- Personnel Changes: Allianz, W&S Financial Group, American United, Deloitte, Venable