Here are seven more a-ha moments I’ve had since I started in sales more than 15 years ago that have helped me and that will hopefully help you face your sales challenges.
- Questions make the difference but it can be challenging to ask tough, penetrating questions.
- A slump is only temporary if you are willing to take action to break out of it.
- Most people will not react as negatively as you think they will.
- You have to believe in the product or service that you sell if you want to achieve long-term success.
- It’s okay to screw up a cold call and call that prospect back in a week because it’s doubtful he will remember you.
- People will tell you anything you want (and need) to know if you have the courage to ask.
- It’s okay to walk away from a deal if it doesn’t make good business sense.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day!