Dearborn National has rolled out Mountain Vista, a new term life product meant to serve working- to middle-class Americans.
“This is a tremendously underinsured market segment,” said Steve Clabaugh, president and CEO of Dearborn National’s Worksite and Individual Solutions division. “We wanted to provide a product that would make life insurance protection accessible and affordable for this underserved group of Americans.”
Mountain Vista Term Life is marketed through Dearborn’s Worksite division, allowing employees to purchase the product through payroll deduction.
The Mountain Vista term life product offers the following benefits:
- 10, 20 and 30 year level premiums.
- Accelerated Death Benefit: At no added cost, this feature will pay early partial payment of the policy’s death benefit upon diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Optional Child Coverage: This optional coverage can be converted to a whole life policy with up to five times the face amount without evidence of insurability when the child reaches age 18.
- Optional Spouse Coverage: Valuable coverage for spouses can be issued with death benefits of varying amounts, including $10,000, $20,000, $25,000 or $50,000.
- Optional Coverage If Unable to Work: Premiums will be paid if the insured is totally and continuously disabled and unable to work for six consecutive months or longer.
- Portability and Convenience: The plan can stay with the client, even if he or she changes jobs. Premiums can be deducted from paychecks or automatically withdrawn from checking accounts.
For more information, visit www.dearbornnational.com.