Foresters, Toronto, has introduced its latest life insurance product, SMART Universal Life. As clients’ needs change, Foresters SMART Universal Life offers premium flexibility with adjustable payment limits as well as both protection and savings potential. SMART Universal Life can also help accumulate cash whether it’s planning for a retirement, saving for a child’s education, or paying down a mortgage.
Universal life insurance combines lifetime protection with the potential for tax-deferred cash value accumulation under one insurance contract. The cash accumulation portion of Foresters SMART Universal life plan grows at a guaranteed minimum annual interest rate of 3%. In addition, it offers the security of a no lapse guarantee for the first 10 years.
With Foresters SMART Universal Life, one can choose from a variety of optional riders:
- Children’s Term Rider
- Accidental Death
- Rider Disability
- Income Rider (accidental only)
- Waiver of Monthly
- Deductions Rider
- Family Health Benefit Rider
- Common Carrier Accidental Death Rider
- Guaranteed Purchase Option Rider
Foresters SMART Universal Life key features include:
- Up to $250,000 non-medical coverage
- Family Health Benefit and Common Carrier
- Accidental Death riders at no additional cost
- Opportunity for solid cash accumulation growth
- Offers no-lapse Guarantee for the first 10 years
- Optional riders to protect coverage during total disability to accident
For more information, visit www.foresters.com.