The Lifeline Program unit of Wm. Page & Associates Inc. has hired Scott Sanders to be head of capital markets.
Sanders, who previously ran his own investment banking firm, will lead efforts to sell pools of life settlement portfolios to institutional buyers, according to Wm. Page, Atlanta.
Sanders has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota and a master’s degree in business from Northwestern University.
In other personnel news:
- Presidential Life Corp., Nyack, N.Y. (NYSE:PLF), has hired P.B. Pheffer to be chief financial officer.
Pheffer succeeds the interim CFO, Dominic D’Adamo.
Pheffer previously was CFO at Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance, Columbia, Mo. He also has been CFO at Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Lansing, Mich.
- Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, Golden Valley, Minn., a unit of Allianz S.E., Munich, Germany, has hired Paul Kelash to be vice president of corporate communications.
Kelash previously was a vice president in the Minneapolis office of Weber Shandwick, New York, a public relations firm.
Kelash has a bachelor’s degree from the University of St. Thomas and a master’s degree in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia. He is the chairman of the board of People Serving People, Minneapolis, a homeless shelter.
- Trustmark Mutual Holding Company, Lake Forest, Ill., has realigned its executive team in the wake of the acquisition of HealthFitness Corp., Minneapolis.
Gregg Lehman, the chief executive officer of HealthFitness, will focus on strategy and relationships, and Paul Lotharius, previously president of Trustmark’ CoreSource unit, will become president of HealthFitness, reporting to Lehman, Trustmark says.
Nancy Eckrich, Trustmark senior vice president, will become president of CoreSource, and Jeanne Crawford, chief human resources officer at HealthFitness, will now handle human resources for HealthFitness and for CoreSource regional offices.
Brian Gagne, senior vice president of HealthFitness account management and program development, will become an executive vice president and report to Lotharius
- Symetra Investment Services Inc., an independent broker-dealer unit of Symetra Financial Corp., Bellevue, Wash., has hired Brian Williams to be executive vice president and national sales director.
Williams previously was a resident director in the Pacific Northwest for Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, a unit of Bank of America Corp.., Charlotte, N.C. Williams also has been a wholesaler at John Hancock Life Insurance Company and at Jackson National.
- Securian Financial Group, St. Paul, Minn., has promoted Eric Bentley to second vice president, law, and Julio Fesser to second vice president, procurement and facilities services.
- American United Life Insurance Company, a unit of OneAmerica Financial Partners Inc., Indianapolis, has hired Donald Barden to be the Southeast regional sales director in the Atlanta retirement services office.
Barden previously was the managing director of institutional sales for the Southeastern division of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Springfield, Mass.
Barden has a bachelor’s degree in economics and a master’s degree in business from Kennesaw State University.
- Hylant Group Inc., Toledo, Ohio, has hired Scott Dillabaugh to be a senior vice president and employee benefits sales leader in its Cleveland office.
Dillabaugh has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Hanover College.